Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I am such a slacker...haven't updated anything since January!  I have had some health issues and also made a trip to see family in Oklahoma.....a much needed trip!  I haven't stopped making cards just not posting them.   Mary at CardzTV had a set of cards using the cricut or Sihouette....it inspired me to pick out some items and make cards.   This project took serveral different days working on them but I finally finished!!  I think there was at least 12 different ones, sort of did the same things for some Easter cards but not as many.....love the print and cut for the Silhouette Cameo....they have some really cute things to choose from.  I hope to have a couple of butterfly cards finished for Mary's current challenge.  Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment