Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday

CardzTV Butterfly card challenge - #1

A few weeks ago, Mary, from CardzTV, did a series of cards sets using Create a Critter. It inspired me to pick out some critters and come up with a variety of cards.  I made birthday, thinking of you, thank you and get well cards....turned out to be a lot of fun!  I saw the challenge for the Butterfly cards and it gave me the idea for a few more. This one is a butterfly from Create a Critter, has a coral and reddish color for the butterfly.  I used Wink of Stella on the wing.  Cut an oval and embossed with my Cuttlebug Butterfly embossing folder and used Gina K companion cardstock (tomato soup) and paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from a My Pinkstamper stamps using a ticket punch and a striped enamel dot from A C Moore.  I love how it turned out! 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love that adorable little butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete