Sunday, April 19, 2015

Second butterfly card

I wanted to make a card using my Silhouette Cameo, found a neat card with a butterfly.  Looking through some pre-cut cards, I found one with butterflies in black and ivory.  So I decided to use this for the base.  Then I cut out the layers with Pink, Black and Ivory and the butterfly in Pink.  I found a stamp from my collection that I stamped in black over the cut out and used a My Pinkstamper stamp for the sentiment.  Several months ago i baked some pony beads for enamel dots and used 2 black ones on each side of the pink layer.  I glued one side of the butterfly on the layer and popped up the other side to give it a 3-D look.  Again Wink of Stella on the butterfly and sentiment to give it some shine! The Silhouette cuts are so easy!  Love that machine!!
Thanks for stopping by!  God Bless You!!



Card number 2 to CARDZ TV CARD DESIGNERS CHALLENGE #7 "BUTTERFLIES"

1 comment:

  1. Like how you used the pop of colors & layers. Like the pony bead idea for embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete