Monday, April 20, 2015

One day down.....4 more to go!

Many Thanks to Melissa at Sunshine Honey Bee for helping me with linking more than one post to Mary's Butterfly card challenge at CardzTV.blogspot.com.  I think I finally "got it"!!  The instructional videos at Inlinkz didn't really explain it or have an example like I needed to understand the process.  Melissa was so gracious!!  You really should go check out her blog....she has some beautiful creations!  Here is a link to her blog: http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/

Today was a LONG day, started with a headache by mid morning and still have it.  It feels like a vise tightening around my head.  Haven't had one like this in a long long time!  Ready to call it a day and hopefully get some much needed sleep!

 Praying for a dear friend with a medical problem.  So thankful to God for the way He has looked after her and brought this all about so she can beat it early on!!  Amazing how God works!!  Hope your rest of the week is a peaceful, happy and blessed one!

1 comment:

  1. Was glad to help. Had someone show me the ropes when I first started blogging and so I'm paying it forward. Headaches are no fun. Hope you getting to feeling better.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete