Sunday, January 18, 2015

CardzTV challenge, "Any Occasion"!  Love Mary's videos, she just filmed the 1,000th one...how exciting!  I've learned so much from her and been challenged to do something new time after time!  I have a sweet friend who is having a birthday this week, I crocheted a long ruffled scarf for her and made a card and bag to match using my new Explore.  I've watched several you tube videos and tried some of the editing tools on an Imagine image and really liked how it turned out.


I liked  the saying, but not the chicken that was a part of it, so I edited it out and then cut one in layers and even put it on the other side.  I found a card with the front printed with cupcakes and loved how it came together with the print and cut item.  The bag is simple, but I used the same items just on a larger scale.  Using the 'canvas' to size the card or bag helped get the right measurements for my design.  I've been hesitant to buy the Explore, but found a really good deal and so far I like using it! I just hope it isn't another piece of scrap machine in another year or so.  Time will tell with the Cricut company!!  Anyway, I'm having fun with it so far!!  But still love my Silhouette Cameo, too!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card and bag!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete