Monday, October 3, 2016

Purple Birthday Card for CardzTV Challenge

I have become so in love with floral stamps lately!!  I love the layered ones but can't seem to get it to turn out like others do.  Not sure I have the right mix of colors or what....but I keep practicing!!  I saw the new challenge for CardzTV using Mary's sketch 2 or 3 and so it was time to pull out some of the new stamps I have and get to work!!  Here is the first one, the stamp is from Clearly Besotted "To You With Love".  I used Prismacolor Premium pencils and a mix of Kuretake water pens for the flowers and foliage.  I used Wild Lilac cardstock from Gina K Designs....very wonderful cardstock!!  For the layers I used some 6X6 paper  and stitched ovals to die cut the flowers and purple shadow.  My sentiment came from Mary's CardzTV "Good Times" I just love her stamps!  Here's my first card for the challenge!
This turned out to be just what I wanted.  I have a few purple lovers in my workplace....will have to decide who will get this on their birthday.  I loved the sketch, it is #3 and it came together so easily.
Can't wait to get the other ones posted for the challenge!!

Have a great day and may God Bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment