Tuesday, October 4, 2016

# 3 for CardzTV Birthday Card Challenge

My 3rd card for Mary's Challenge I used Technique Tuesday "Building Poppies" stamp.  The card base is Gina K Design Black heavy weight cardstock and makes a very nice card base.  I also picked her Fired Brick cardstock and scrap of teal to create Mary's Sketch #2 design for this card.  I love how it came together!  I used Spectrum Noir Markers and Prismacolor Pencils to color the poppies and background.  The sentiment is from CardzTV "Good Times" cutting two banners placed in an offset with the black and white cardstock.  A few tiny sequins finish it off!

This is my favorite of the cards I've made for the challenge!  I made some score lines using Martha Stewart's small score board on the teal and thought that added to the texture making the teal not look so plain.  This was a fun card to put together and really loved the time creating all 3 cards using Mary's sketches! Thanks to Mary for sharing her craft and all her wonderful videos!!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment