Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Another card!

I decided to use some Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves for a Fall Birthday card.  I used Mary's Sketch #3 using Gina K Designs Autumn Leaves 6X6 paper, and Tomato Soup cardstock for the card base.  I had some scraps of mustard colored paper with orange dots that worked well with the other papers.  I cut the leaf dies on white cardstock and used Distress inks of mustard, fired red and peeled paint to tint the leaves and Distress markers to detail the veins and stem.  The sentiment comes from the Clearly Besotted "To You With Love" stamp set I used on the Purple card posted yesterday.  I love how swirly the letters are, it gives the feeling of the wind blowing thru the letters.  Finished it off with some LUX Copper Crystal Drops...love that stuff, you can make your dots different sizes!!
Hope you have had a wonderful day!!  God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love those die cut leaves! I need to get mine out!

    Thank you for joining the Cardztv Design Team.

    Cathy
    http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete