Wednesday, February 17, 2016

BIG Happy Birthday die

In my "surfing" craft stores on the web...found this cool (but large) Happy Birthday die!  I didn't really realize how big the thing was until it arrived!!  I was determined to use it and so I set out to do just that!  I had some foil paper that I bought from Amazon that I cut out and then stuck it to the cardstock cut out and I loved how it came out!  I used a small stack of papers to pick out this one with butterflies!  I love butterflies!  Got it put together with butterfly punches for accents using the foiled paper and it ended up better than I had hoped!  Loved it!
God Bless!!  Have a wonderful day!!






 

2 comments:

  1. Like the bday sentiment die. How big is it exactly? Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This an Elizabeth Crafts die and measures 4.25 X 2.83 (on the package)so it is fairly large. I like it...just didn't think it was that big! Hope you are doing well....looking forward to the weekend, we are supposed to have a really nice weekend weather wise!! I'm ready!

      Delete