Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3 pattern papers #1

I finally got around to making pictures of the cards I made for CARDZTV 3 pattern paper challenge.  A friend found a box of beautiful scrapbooking paper at the Salvation Army store and brought it to me!  YAY!  I went through it and found some really lovely paper and set 3 sets aside.  I only have 2 made in time to post for the challenge.  I still don't think I've "caught up" from the time changing an hour back!  LOL!! 

The first one I had my sweet friend from Wilmington in mind.  Her family is going through some tough times right now and we haven't had much time to talk.....so I thought she would like it.

I used foam for the hello and had the old fashioned phone already cut and colored in my stash.  The green dotted paper was run through the 3D embossing folder called quilt. The paper behind that layer is light green with dots of pink, blue and shades of green, and I LOVED the floral print!!  Looks so cheery and makes me think of spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment