Monday, October 12, 2015

Card Challenge

CardzTV has a challenge to use a fun fold card for the current challenge.  I've had a fold I got from the Silhouette store some time ago and decided to make a fall card using that fold.  I had a leaf and pumpkin stamp that I stamped on colored cardstock, then cut them out after I picked out some paper.  It was so easy to cut the card with the Cameo....that machine cuts like butter!  Used my stamp from the Thanksgiving/Fall stamp set from CardzTV....Mary's stamps are so great!  I have several, but would love to have more!!! Below is the card I made, I love how it turned out!!
The papers are from a stash I have had for a couple of years and the sequins are from a pack I found at JoAnn's.  I curled up the leaves a little to give it some texture.  Hope you like it and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is just gorgeous! I love the colors you used and those stamped leaves are so realistic. Love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Fall card!! Love the pretty leaves!!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Cardz TV :-)
    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete