Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CardzTV Baby Card Challenge

I got my shelves up in my craft room and CLEANED and organized!!! Ready to get to work! So my first project is to make a card for the CardzTV Challenge for a baby card for the New Year. I LOVE Mary, don't you? She is SOOOOO talented and her Design Team is like no other......I am always amazed at their creations and the talent that they have. WOW! I've been trying to use my Imagine more often and finally set down and linked my cartridges on my Gypsy and this is what I came up with from the Nursery Tails cartridge. I love pink and green together and these images and papers just seemed to fit together....I also have a picture of the INSIDE as well. The pink background paper is embossed from a Darice embossing folder with scattered hearts and then I decorated the card with pink gingham ribbon, buttons and a few pink bling dots in the corners. Everything was inked around with Tim Holtz tea dye ink. I am pleased with how it came together....thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card-- I adore that sentiment in the inside-- super cute! Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV :)

    ReplyDelete