Friday, November 16, 2012

"SCENE IT!" CTV STAMPS DT CHALLENGE #19

YAY!! Another great challenge! I have a wonderful friend that LOVES snowmen! I played around with the Enjoy the Seasons Imagine cartridge and came up with a card and I also decorated a bag to coordinate. For the fringe paper in the bag, I had this big idea of cutting cardstock into strips and putting them through the crimper! I still had to fold all the individual strips (with help from my daughter) but I love how it turned out! Below are some views of the card and gift bag. Hope you like it too!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. Really cute projects, love the snowman!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, love your scene card and the matching bag too, gr8t job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love that snowman and the matching gift bag was a brilliant idea. Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at CTVS for our "Scene It" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Your card and gift bag and just adorable! Love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete