Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 2017

Lots of time has passed, the most current news is I have surgery scheduled in 10 days for hip replacement.  I can't believe how much I wanted to get done before that...not sure it will happen.  I do have one project underway...making thank you cards.  Some sweet friends have told me they were going to bring food or would take me to the doctor while I can't drive for a while.  I will have some limitations with bending to keep the joint from popping out of place so working on cards will be very difficult from the way my room is set up.  I have also tried to coordinate envelopes with the cards and that has taken a bit more time as well.  I don't know how many I will need, but can always use a stash of thank you cards!  Will post pictures when I get them made!  Been trying to do some things outside my comfort level....having fun!!
 Do something kind for someone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment