Thursday, September 18, 2014

Gina K Design inspiration

This card was inspired by Gina K from stampTV.com, this was a new technique for me.  Taking an acrylic block, inking it with Tim Holtz mustard seed colored distress ink and then "stamping" on a piece of white card stock.  It gives a blotched effect.  Once it dried, I stamped the flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and layered on black cardstock.  On one side I used a edge punch and black with white dot ribbon on the other side of the panel.  Then adhered to the top of the rust colored card base.  I love how it turned out.  I never thought of using a block to stamp on cardstock.  Gina K is so talented!  I love her cards and the various techniques she makes everything look so easy!

I colored the flowers with a dark yellow marker from Spectrum Noir and a rust colored marker for the centers.  I really enjoyed seeing this come together!  Thanks for your time, hope you have a full blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment