Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's Valentine's EVE!!  My daughter wanted to make cupcakes for her coworkers as a treat so she baked the cupcakes and I decorated with the icing....then sprinkles.  They turned out cute!  I'll try to get a picture of the 2 we held out for 'us' for Valentine's Day.  A couple of years ago I bought a cupcake 'stand' that is red and a swirl shape, she is going to take that to display her cupcakes.  I told her to take a picture and send it to me, so I'll post it when I get it from her.
Valentine's isn't my favorite holiday.....but the card sales help fund my habit!!  Sort of hard to make those cards when there isn't love or romance in my own life to share or inspire.  Oh well, maybe the Lord has plans for me to meet the last love of my life in my future.  After all, it is in His hands!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment