Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July 31st

Our sweet friend, Pammy, turned 50 today. We wanted to make her day special so I (R) and my daughter (B) created cards and packages just for her special day! First I'll post pictures from B...she did a beautiful job of creating a 'cake' with the assembly of the packages.....she found items for Pam's desk at work,,,a shoe tape dispenser and a purse pop up sticky note holder....Pam LOVED them!
     
 


 

See....BEAUTIFUL!!! She went for the "vintage" look!!

I wanted to try some new things.....had seen a tri-fold card, so I made one for her dogs...Sophie & Tucker to give to her.  Used Paisley Cricut cartridge for the dogs...then Sweet Treats for the Ruff Ruff and bones......I liked the way it turned out!  Two more views:

         

Lastly is the card and matching bag I made for her gift from me....Betty Boop PJ's and a DVD of old cartoons we watched as kids!!  And some candy...she LOVES candy!!!

 
        
 

I saw a YouTube video using aluminum foil with Cuttlebug embossing folders...thought the 'aged' look would be fun to use for her 50th birthday!!  We had fun, shared lots of laughing and a good time!! AND I took her a carrot cake with candles ( 5 0 ) for the top!!  YUM...it was GOOD!   I'm so lucky to have a good friend to talk to, share laughs and confide with my hurts or frustrations in life! 
Thank you, God, for filling my life with good friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment